GlobalNet’s flagship, high-performance caching and delivery system, deployed at service provider sites around the world. GlobalNet is the most cost-effective, scalable, flexible and resilient cache system on the market, integrated easily into an operator’s network topology.
Service providers are facing a growing challenge. P2P and Internet video applications consume a significant portion of bandwidth in the network. At the same time, subscribers demand more and more services and may switch to another Internet Service Provider (ISP) for a better QoE (bandwidth and speed). It is therefore vital for service providers to implement a solution that:
- Maintains subscribers satisfaction with a superior QoE, thus reducing churn;
- Enhances the current subscriber experience, without requiring investments in network bandwidth upgrades;
- Provides a tailored service experience for higher ARPU;
- Saves on future investments for network infrastructure expansions (serve more subscribers with the same infrastructure);
- Reduces P2P and HTTP/Internet video bandwidth costs.
GlobalNet improves subscribers’ quality of experience (QoE) significantly by accelerating the delivery of P2P, Internet video, file hosting (HTTP downloads) and SW download applications.
GlobalNet enables operators to save on bandwidth and relieve the network load(OPEX), while deferring expensive network upgrades (CAPEX).
Other ISP Products and Services includes:
- Design & Consultancy
- Caching Solutions (Web, Video, and P2P)
- PoP Setup, Upgrade & Maintenance
- ICMR (Internet Content Monitoring & Reconstruction)
- Large scale email boxes & domain solution
- DHCP, DNS, Proxy, Web & Radius Servers
- VOIP Solution
- Internet Caching
- P2P Caching
- Deep Packet Inspection
- Mobile Wireless (GSM/CDMA/WIMAX)
- OSS/BSS & Server Farm (Email/DNS/WEB)
- Lawful Interception
- Data Leakage Prevention / Protection
- ISP Backbone & Security
- Cloud Computing
- Data Center Design & Setup
- Storage Solution & DRP/BCP
- Professional & Consulting Services